What is RTI?
How can teachers increase student reading success in early grades?
- Page 2: High-Quality Instruction: Instructional Practices
- Page 3: High-Quality Instruction: Comprehensive Core Reading Program
What components comprise high-quality reading instruction?
- Page 4: Phonemic Awareness
- Page 5: Phonics and Word Study
- Page 6: Fluency
- Page 7: Vocabulary
- Page 8: Reading Comprehension
- Page 9: Considerations for English Language Learners
How is high-quality instruction integrated into the RTI approach?
- Page 10: Effective Instruction at Tier 1
- Page 11: Effective Instruction at Tier 2
- Page 12: Effective Instruction at Tier 3
A strategy or practice that has been proven to work through experimental research studies or large-scale research field studies. Referred to by a variety of terms, such as scientifically based practices and evidence-based instruction.