What do teachers need to understand about working with families who have children with disabilities?
- Page 1: Family Composition
- Page 2: Emotional Reactions to Disability
- Page 3: Additional Roles of Families
- Page 4: Stressors of Daily Living
What are some ways to go about building positive relationships with families?
- Page 5: Building Positive Relationships
- Page 6: Encouraging Involvement
- Page 7: Respecting Families
- Page 8: Acknowledging Strengths
The score that falls in the middle when scores are ordered from lowest to highest.