What is data-based individualization?
How can school personnel intensify and individualize instruction?
- Page 3: Intensifying and Individualizing Interventions
- Page 4: Change Intervention Dosage and Time
- Page 5: Change the Learning Environment
- Page 6: Teach Cognitive Processing Strategies
- Page 7: Modify Delivery of Instruction
- Page 8: Implementation Considerations
- Page 9: Making Instructional Decisions for Reading
- Page 10: Making Instructional Decisions for Mathematics
A type of formative assessment in which student learning is evaluated on a frequent basis in order to provide useful feedback about performance to both learners and instructors.