What are your reactions to the suggested strategies that came up in the meeting? (Opinion Question: No Resources)
What are the first steps that Ms. Flores, the school principal, and the School Improvement Team should take to support students with disabilities throughout the school system?
- Page 1: Assume Collective Responsibility for All Students
- Page 2: Promote Collaboration Between Teachers and Principals
- Page 3: Encourage Collaboration Among Teachers
- Page 4: Support Collaboration Between School Staff and Parents
- Page 5: Ensure Shared High Expectations
- Page 6: Make Decisions About Accommodations
- Page 7: Adequately Prepare Students for Tests
What strategies can the School Improvement Team implement to help obtain their goal for improving test scores for students with disabilities by 10%?
- Page 8: Monitor the Data
- Page 9: Use the Data to Guide Decisions
- Page 10: Evaluate the Plan Regularly