How should Ms. Begay assess her students’ reading levels and progress?
- Page 1: The Benefits of Using Curriculum-Based Measurement (CBM) in Reading
- Page 2: Determining the Appropriate Type and Level of CBM Probes (Step 1)—Students Performing at Grade Level
- Page 3: Determining the Appropriate Type and Level of CBM Probes (Step 1)—Students Not Reading at Grade Level
- Page 4: Administering and Scoring (Step 2)
How will Ms. Begay know if her current reading intervention is working or if her students need a different kind of instruction?
- Page 5: Graphing (Step 3)
- Page 6: Setting Goals (Step 4)
- Page 7: Making Instructional Decisions (Step 5)