What does Ms. Milton need to know about students with visual impairments?
- Page 1: Overview of Visual Impairments
- Page 2: Responsibilities of the General Education Teacher
- Page 3: Consultation and Collaboration
With whom can Ms. Milton communicate, consult, and collaborate to meet the needs of students with visual impairments?
- Page 4: Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments (TVI)
- Page 5: Orientation and Mobility Specialists (O&M)
- Page 6: Paraprofessionals
- Page 7: Families
- Page 8: Related Service Providers and Other Professionals
learning media assessment
Involves the identification of appropriate instructional media (e.g., braille, print) for students who are blind or visually impaired.