CEEDAR Innovation Configurations
Offered by the Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability, and Reform (CEEDAR) Center, these innovation configurations are designed to “promote the implementation of evidence-based instructional practices in teacher preparation activities” as well as to help “evaluate current teacher preparation and professional development (PD) by determining the extent to which EBPs are taught, observed, and applied within teacher preparation and PD programs.” Click the links below to begin your exploration.
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Evidence-Based Practices for Mathematics
- Evidence-Based Practices for Students with Sensory Impairments
- Evidence-Based Practices for Students with Severe Disabilities
- Evidence-Based Practices for Writing Instruction
- Evidence-Based Reading Instruction for Adolescents Grades 6-12
- Principal Leadership
- Supporting Content Learning with Technology for Students with Disabilities
- Transition Services for Students with Disabilities
- Universal Design for Learning
- Use of Technology in the Preparation of Pre-Service Teachers
Which IRIS Modules and Case Studies align with which CEEDAR innovation configurations? Click the link below to download a table breaking it all down.