What should Ms. Rollison know about behavior in order to help Joseph?
- Page 1: Understanding Behavior
- Page 2: Learning Key Behavior Principles
- Page 3: Applying Behavior Principles
How can Ms. Rollison determine why Joseph behaves the way he does?
- Page 4: Conduct a Functional Behavioral Assessment
- Page 5: Identify and Define Problem and Replacement Behaviors
- Page 6: Collect Data: Interviews and Rating Scales
- Page 7: Collect Data: Direct Observations
- Page 8: Identify the Function of the Behavior
What can Ms. Rollison do to modify Joseph’s behavior?
- Page 9: Design a Function-Based Intervention
- Page 10: Maximize Intervention Success
- Page 11: Implement the Intervention