Parents: Supporting Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Perspectives & Resources
The Perspectives & Resources pages discuss topics for parents. You can work through them in order or click on the ones that interest you the most! Or you can click on the pages on the left side of your screen.
- Your role in supporting your child’s learning
- How to get your child ready for learning at home
- How to find out what your child should be learning during school closures
- Tips for supporting your child in reading
- Tips for supporting your child in math
- How to support your child socially and emotionally
- Ways to support learning for your child who has a disability
When you are ready, proceed to Page 1.