RTI (Part 2): Assessment
Perspectives & Resources
By completing the entire Perspectives & Resources section and reviewing the accompanying activities, the learner will:
- Have a grasp of the available options regarding assessment and identification for RTI
- Understand the assessment process at each tier in the RTI approach
- Know how to interpret the assessment data and make informed instructional and placement decisions
This IRIS Module aligns with the following licensure and program standards and topic areas. Click the arrows below to learn more.
CAEP standards for the accreditation of educators are designed to improve the quality and effectiveness not only of new instructional practitioners but also the evidence-base used to assess those qualities in the classroom.
- Standard 1: Content and Pedagogical Knowledge
CEC standards encompass a wide range of ethics, standards, and practices created to help guide those who have taken on the crucial role of educating students with disabilities.
- Standard 4: Assessment
InTASC Model Core Teaching Standards are designed to help teachers of all grade levels and content areas to prepare their students either for college or for employment following graduation.
- Standard 6: Assessment
NCATE standards are intended to serve as professional guidelines for educators. They also overview the “organizational structures, policies, and procedures” necessary to support them.
- Standard 1: Candidate Knowledge, Skills, and Professional Dispositions
When you are ready, proceed to Page 1.