RTI: Considerations for School Leaders
Perspectives & Resources
By completing the entire Perspectives & Resources section and reviewing the accompanying activities, the learner will:
- Understand the stages of adopting and fully integrating the RTI approach into a school
- Be able to identify factors that contribute to the effective implementation of RTI
- Recognize that implementing the RTI approach in a school requires a collaborative effort
- Understand the importance of collecting and utilizing fidelity data to continually improve a school’s implementation of the RTI approach
This IRIS Module aligns with the following licensure and program standards and topic areas. Click the arrows below to learn more.
CAEP standards for the accreditation of educators are designed to improve the quality and effectiveness not only of new instructional practitioners but also the evidence-base used to assess those qualities in the classroom.
- Standard 1: Content and Pedagogical Knowledge
InTASC Model Core Teaching Standards are designed to help teachers of all grade levels and content areas to prepare their students either for college or for employment following graduation.
- Standard 10: Leadership and Collaboration
NCATE standards are intended to serve as professional guidelines for educators. They also overview the “organizational structures, policies, and procedures” necessary to support them.
- Standard 1: Candidate Knowledge, Skills, and Professional Dispositions
When you are ready, proceed to Page 1.