Ms. Flores and Mr. Ericson are reviewing the large-scale assessment data across all grade levels and want to improve the scores of students with disabilities. What problems do you think they might discover? (Opinion Question: No Resources)
How can Ms. Flores and Mr. Ericson use the school summary data to guide their efforts to help improve the scores of students with disabilities?
- Page 1: A Quick Review
- Page 2: Understand the Data
- Page 3: A First Glance at the Data
- Page 4: Compare Data
- Page 5: Understand Challenges When Comparing Data
- Page 6: Make Improvements
What questions should Ms. Flores and Mr. Ericson ask the general and special education teachers?
- Page 7: What Is Being Taught?
- Page 8: Legal Standards
- Page 9: Using the Curriculum
- Page 10: Legal Requirements
- Page 11: Accommodations
- Page 12: Modifications
- Page 13: Alternate Assessments
- Page 14: Summary