- Calhoon, M. B., Al Otaiba, S., Cihak, D., King, A., & Avalos, A. (2007). Effects of
- a peer-mediated program on reading skill acquisition for two-way bilingual
first-grade classrooms. Learning Disability Quarterly, 30(3), 169–184.
- Facts in Action. (2003). In the classroom: Story retelling boosts children’s reading
- comprehension. Accedido el 25 de marzo, 2008, de factsinaction.org/classroom/clujul03.htm
- Fuchs, D., & Fuchs, L. (1997). Peer-assisted learning strategies: Making classrooms
- more responsive to diversity. American Educational Research Journal, 34(1),
- Fuchs, D., & Fuchs, L. (2005). Peer-assisted learning strategies: Promoting word
- recognition, fluency, and reading comprehension in young children. The Journal of
Special Education, 39(1), 34–44.
- Fuchs, D., Fuchs, L., Simmons, D., & Mathes, P. (2008). Peer-assisted learning
- strategies: Reading methods for grades 2–6. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt
- Fuchs, D. Fuchs, L., Thompson, A., Svenson, E., et al. (2001). Peer-assisted
- learning strategies in reading: Extensions for Kindergarten, first grade, and high
school. Remedial and Special Education, 22(1), 15–21.
- Fulk, B. M., & King, K. (2001). Classwide peer tutoring at work. Teaching
- Exceptional Children, 34(2), 49–53.
- Mastropieri, M., Scruggs, T., Mohler, L., Beranek, M., Spencer, V., Boon, R. T., &
- Talbott, E. (2001). Can middle school students with serious reading difficulties
help each other and learn anything? Learning Disabilities Research and Practice,
- McMaster, K., Fuchs, D., & Fuchs, L. (2006). Research on peer-assisted learning
- strategies: The promise and limitations of peer-mediated instruction. Reading &
Writing Quarterly, 22, 5–25.
- Miller, M. A. (2005). Using peer tutoring in the classroom: Applications for
- students with emotional/ behavioral disorders. Beyond Behavior, 15(1), 25–30.
- Saenz, L., Fuchs, L., & Fuchs, D. (2005). Peer-assisted learning strategies for
- English language learners with learning disabilities. Exceptional Children, 71(3),
- United States Department of Education. (2008, April 29). What is adequate yearly
- progress (AYP)? Answer ID 6. Accedido el 6 de junio, 2008, de
- Vanderbilt University Kennedy Center. (sin fecha) PALS: Frequently asked questions.
- Accedido el 7 de julio, 2008, de http://kc.vanderbilt.edu/pals/faqs/